Click here to become a member of Pipsqueak Paddocks Miniature Horse Haven Society!
Click here to see about being a VOLUNTEER!
Pipsqueak Paddocks Miniature Horse Haven Society is a registered Canadian Charity! (#808932222RR0001)
We truly appreciate items, supplies, services or cash donations!
- A set of portable "round-pen" panels - PLEASE!
- Large and extra-large Mini halters and Mini leadropes... these are special ropes for Minis that have smaller clips on them! We send a halter and rope with every Mini who gets adopted, but they rarely come in with properly fitted gear.
- Toys! We can always use sturdy large dog toys. We are open to suggestions for other things that make good Mini toys!
- Lice Powder... unfortunately, lice is a reality for most of the rescues, we can always utilize another container of lice powder.
- Wormer... at this time, we could use some Eqvalan Gold and some fenbendazole based wormer.
- Black Oil Sunflower Seeds
- Whole flax seeds
- Hay - up to 50 bales of a good quality 2nd or 3rd cut hay (we have limited storage, so please contact us to see if we have room!)
- Skills... we always appreciate anybody who would like to donate their massage or other therapeutic skills!
- Cash... Please click on the "Canada Helps" button to use your credit card or PayPal and receive an instant tax receipt. You can even set up an automatic, monthly donation! We LOVE the CanadaHelps option as it saves us postage as well as administration time that we'd rather spend on the Minis!